- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
- Best Lawyers, Insurance Law
- Captain, Judge Advocate General’s Corps., U.S. Navy Reserve, 1966-1969
- The Mississippi Bar
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Arbitration Association
- “Notice Requirements Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act,” Foreclosure Law in Mississippi Univ. of Miss. Inst. for Continuing Studies Center for Continuing Legal Educ.
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A., 1966; J.D., 1972
- Mississippi, 1972
- City of Jackson v. Internal Engine Parts Group Inc., 903 So. 2d 60 (Miss. 2005) – Obtained a $369,480.32 judgment against the City of Jackson under the Mississippi Tort Claims Act for property damages caused by the city’s negligent maintenance of a drainage ditch.