- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Litigation
- Real Estate
- Premises Liability
- Law Clerk to Judge Neil B. Biggers Jr., U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi (1999 term)
- Top 40 Under 40, Mississippi Business Journal, 2008
- The Mississippi Bar
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers Association
- University of Mississippi, B.A.; J.D. (Phi Alpha Delta; Moot Court Board; National Journal of Security Law)
- John T. Lanier v. Bradley Allen Futch & Gary A. Futch (In re Bradley Allen Futch & In re Gary A. Futch),2011 WL 576071 (Bankr. S. D. Miss. Feb. 4, 2011) – Obtained $1,948,801.35 judgment against Bradley Futch, and then successfully argued that the bankruptcy-court judgment and a 2009 state-court judgment against Gary Futch in the amount of $1,948,802.35 were nondischargeable under §§ 523(a)(2)(A) and 523(a)(4) of the Bankruptcy Code.
- City of Jackson v. Internal Engine Parts Group Inc., 903 So. 2d 60 (Miss. 2005) – Obtained a $369,480.32 judgment against the City of Jackson under the Mississippi Tort Claims Act for property damages caused by the city’s negligent maintenance of a drainage ditch.